1. Getting started: what's the point of data anyway?
2. Making data work for your school
3. Vision and data: the yin and yang of school improvement
4. Are they learning anything? Measuring how far our students have come
5. Data at its worst: the report card fiasco
6. Fuelling the admissions engine with data
7. Data and the school's business office
8. The importance of data in the development office
9. From portfolio to dashboard: bring in the IT team
10. Going green: measuring the impact of what we do
11. The business of surveys: listening with action in mind
12. A data framework to support strategic planning
13. Reporting to the board: what do they want to receive?
14: Creating a culture of data informed decision-making
15. Collaboration or competition: sharing data between schools
16. When is data useful and when is it not the right resource?
17. Conclusions and predictions
Edited by David Willows and Brian Bedrick
|No of pages||160|
|Publication Date||1 Apr 2013|
Write Your Own Review
Street Nane : RAPTORon 01/04/2019
Value Quality PriceI do think it is an excellent and must read publication for school owners, school leaders and educators and integrate the suggestions of the author into the strategic plans of schools entering the Fourth Technological Digital Age. We are waiting for a new publication. Bill Gates warned us that things (digital systems and processes change at the speed of light). Please more of this on data management. Prof.Chris Jacobs